Customer satisfaction is our top priority and we hope that you will be delighted with your Lé Silk order, however, if for any reason you would like to return your item/s, please follow guidelines bellow.
You can return an item/s for a refund, within 14 days of receiving your original order.
To proceed your return:
- Please contact us to authorise your return within 14 days of receiving your order. You can contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org - please quote your order number and reason for return.
- Shortly after approving your return inquiry, an email with address of our warehouse will be sent to your email. All items you would like to return should be shipped to return to address provided in this email.
- At this moment we are unable to offer free Returns. We are working hard to make it free for you in a near future.
- All items should be returned in the original cardboard box, wrapped in the original wrapping paper and in their original condition.
- Please make sure that all goods are returned new, unworn and with all tags attached. Items must not be damaged. While trying on your garments, please avoid contact with chemicals such as: perfumes & cosmetics as our products are very delicate. Dirty and faulty products won’t be accepted.
- Once we have received and approved your return, please allow up to 10-14 working days for your return to be processed.
Lé Silk reserves the right not to refund the item following a return if the above conditions are not met.
Any international customs duties, taxes, shipping costs or costs of returning the items are not refundable and you will be refunded the product cost only.
Items on sale cannot be returned or exchanged.
Refunds can only be made to the card originally used to pay for the order.
Refunds may take up to 30 business days to appear on your bank account.
Incorrect or faulty goods
If you have received incorrect, damaged or faulty item, please contact us by email email@example.com with a photo of damage, or the incorrect item you have received as soon as you receive your order.
Returns of faulty goods will be accepted only if the goods were faulty when delivered. All items returned as faulty will be assessed and any items deemed to be subject to fair wear and tear will not be accepted as faulty. The same principle applies if garments have been damaged during washing if our Silk Care Guide instructions have not been followed. We will replace a faulty item if a replacement is in stock and available. If we are unable to offer you a replacement item, we will offer you a choice of receiving a credit or a refund to your card to the value of the item at the time of purchase.